Another strong quarter in the books! Over the past three months, Gray Property Group sold several properties, dramatically expanded our management portfolio, and took the initial step to expand our business into Florida.
Our brokerage team closed 4 sales totaling 3 houses and 5 multifamily units, good for over $1.1M in sales volume. Notable sales included Nick Gray’s 5-unit sale of 396 Cedar Street in Manchester and Caitlin & Nick Gray’s sale of 79 Old Milford Road in Brookline, nearly $100K over asking price. In total, our sales were as follows:
- 396 Cedar Street – 5 Units
- 79 Old Milford Road – House
- 119 Sagamore Road – House
- 73 Rachel Circle – House
Gray Property Group made significant strides in expanding our management portfolio, adding a total of 42 units:
- Village in Nashua – 19 units
- 490 Lake Avenue – 6 units
- 718 Beech Street – 3 units
- 495 Rimmon Street – 3 units
- 145 Pine Street – 3 units
- 23 Appleton Street – 2 units
- 53 Center Street – 2 units
- 76-78 George Street – 2 units
- 133 English Village Road #201 – 1 unit
- 322 Nashua Street #3 – 1 unit
Nick Gray also obtained his real estate broker’s license in Florida. Much of the extended Gray Family now lives in the Tampa Bay Area, where Nick is intent on building a second real estate portfolio and establishing a winter home.
Overall, while never perfectly smooth, this quarter was a very positive one for our company. Gray Property Group looks forward to continuing to expand our brokerage business, management portfolio, and staff throughout the second half of 2023. Likewise, we hope to source our next investment project in the coming months.